PSAT Registration Open for Juniors
The PSATs will be offered at Spring-Ford High School on Wednesday, October 19th during the school day. Any junior who is interested in taking the PSAT must complete and return the attached registration form.
Reasons to take the PSATs as a junior include: to help prepare for the SATs, to identify target areas for improvement, and to compete for a National Merit Scholarship. More information about the PSATs is included on registration form found in the "standardized tests" folder on this page.
The registration deadline is Friday, September 16th.
SF Counseling Department
ACT Saturday, September 10
Please disregard if you are not registered for the September ACTs
The September ACT is this Saturday, September 10 at Spring-Ford High School. Doors will open for students starting at 7:30am. Testing will begin promptly at 8:00am. Please enter through the 12th Grade Office Doors.
You will need to bring the following (http://goo.gl/xQRi4S):
- Printed copy of your ticket: You will not be admitted to test if you do not have a printed copy of your ticket.
- Acceptable photo identification: You will not be admitted to test if your ID does not meet ACT requirements.
- Sharpened, soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers (no mechanical pencils or ink pens): Do not bring any other writing instruments; you will not be allowed to use them. If you are registered for the ACT with writing, your essay must also be completed in pencil.
- Watch with no alarm to pace yourself: If your alarm sounds during testing, youíll be dismissed and your answers will not be scored. No watch? No problem. The supervisor in standard time rooms will announce when you have five minutes remaining on each test.
- Permitted calculator to be used on the mathematics test only: It is your responsibility to know whether your calculator is permitted. Please refer to the ACT Calculator Policy. To make it even easier to figure out, you are not required to use a calculator at all.
DO NOT bring these into the test room; you canít use them!
- Textbooks, foreign language or other dictionaries, scratch paper, notes, or other aids
- Highlight pens, colored pens or pencils, or correction fluid/tape
- Any electronic device, other than a permitted calculator (this includes your mobile phone, media player, iPad, headphones, and camera)
- Reading material
- Tobacco in any form
- Food or beverages, including water (you will be offered a break outside of the test room)
Please go to act.org to print out registration tickets and get more details on test day policies. See you Saturday!
Tricia Falco, College Career Coordinator
Please click here to view information on Spring-Ford's application process, writing the college essay, interviews, letters of recommendation, college costs, ROTC programs, etc.
You can find information for our dual enrollment students here.
Powerpoint presentations from evening programs for the 2015-2016 are available for students and parents to view.
Please click here to view ACT, PSAT, and SAT test information.
Information on test prep can be found here. Students/parents are to contact the organization offering the course if you have any questions.
Helpful links for explore Advanced Placement
RCTV show featuring hot topics in the Future Planning Center. Hosted by Miss Falco and Miss McNeill, SF College and Career Coordinators.
College admissions representatives, military representatives, career representatives please use this link to schedule a small group visit with our 10-12 students.